It's Sunday night here and we just returned from four days at the Tool Collector's tradeshow just outside of Olympia WA. An amazing moment for us was getting up at 0400 and I turned on the TV to see if there was any Olympic news. They had advertised the opening ceremonies for 1900 Friday night; we caught the event in realtime. IT WAS SO FABULOUS. We looked for you both....SOOO happy you are able to Blog. I/we love seeing you and keeping in touch. Love, Love
O-M-Gosh!! It just took 15 minutes to get the right "word verification" letters to get signed on, and then they set me up with the user name from the Spain trip with Lo$. I just want to set things straight: I'm randy's mo too. Grams says she's beat to BS and has gone to bed. She will right soon. That's all from the end of the road. It was exciting having access to cable; we watched a number of events. The Chinese Men are incredible to watch doing gymnastics (rings, parallel bars, etc.) Look forward to hearing from you both tomorrow after work. Be safe/
2 comments:
It's Sunday night here and we just returned from four days at the Tool Collector's tradeshow just outside of Olympia WA. An amazing moment for us was getting up at 0400 and I turned on the TV to see if there was any Olympic news. They had advertised the opening ceremonies for 1900 Friday night; we caught the event in realtime. IT WAS SO FABULOUS. We looked for you both....SOOO happy you are able to Blog. I/we love seeing you and keeping in touch. Love, Love
O-M-Gosh!! It just took 15 minutes to get the right "word verification" letters to get signed on, and then they set me up with the user name from the Spain trip with Lo$. I just want to set things straight: I'm randy's mo too. Grams says she's beat to BS and has gone to bed. She will right soon. That's all from the end of the road. It was exciting having access to cable; we watched a number of events. The Chinese Men are incredible to watch doing gymnastics (rings, parallel bars, etc.) Look forward to hearing from you both tomorrow after work. Be safe/
Post a Comment